• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New to me XBE

Arct1k

My G2R is sold and Savage is hopefully gone soon so i was looking for a replacement basher to play around with.

The brushless baja is fun but my son likes to drive that and the 2wd can be a bit of a handful.

I saw an almost brand new XBE on RCuniverse from a local guy. After a chat he was interested in a trade for a scaler I had so a few hours later I now have an almost new XBE!

PICS

d2e3e26a.jpg

2ceccd1e.jpg

b8de532a.jpg

Arct1k

Swapped to a MMM with CC Bec and a Hitec 5755

Was running 2x3s 5000mah hobbywing but just swapped to 2 x 6s 4000mah Gens Ace

Upgrades:

CNC Rear Hubs from 7075RC

CNC Front C's from Redcat

CNC Redcat Top Plate

CNC Redcat Towers

Custom 1/8th CF Rear Top Plate

Custom 1/16th CF Mud Guards

TBR Front Bumper

TBR Rear Skid

RCMonster Battery trays on order

stalker77

Thats my old XBE. I bought that new, doesn't look like anything has been done to it since I owned it other than the mud guards, chassis brace and front bumper. Youve got yourself a perfect, near new XBE. I might have ran 3-4 full sets of batts. through it. If you want to know anything about it just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arct1k

It has the 7075RC front and rear hubs - don't see the need for the transmission upgrade.

Working with someone for a Centre Diff conversion for it. :)

killajb

Art1K is old school, from RC monster. He's been around the block a few times when it comes to RC stuff.

Welcome to the land of XBE dude! I'm curious as to your thoughts of this ride as opposed to the Baja. Lotta uppity types over at RCM didn't want to mess with one because it's a Redcat, but whatevers..

Mods look nice and clean. I've got my reservations about a center diff, else I'd have asked you-know-who to work on one for me. I just think "diff'n out" in such a large vehicle is going to produce some serious heat issues. In particular when combined with high torque of brushless motors.

Arct1k

Iphe who shall not be named picked one one to. I'll send you a pm on the other ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts