• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new stuff

Obeast44

Banned
Ol said:
Got the nuts in and they are 18x1mm thread. The body is 24mmx6mm thick. This doesn't match anything I've heard. Are there differant sizes of HPI wheel nuts???
Not that I am aware of.

Ol' fart

I finished the adaptors, I'll ship them tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but I had to order some nuts from HPI to make sure averything fit's right.

Zapped

Ol said:
Her's a couple fo shots of the threaded adaptors. Still have to add the set screw holes but you get the idea.
Looking good,now get those C-hubs done so I can put in my order...lol

strodedawg

Ol said:
I finished the adaptors, I'll ship them tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but I had to order some nuts from HPI to make sure averything fit's right.
no problem on the delay. i will always wait for a great product

strodedawg

got my adaptors, lipos and leopard yesterday...... who said mondays suck :)

got the adaptors on and the HPI wheel nuts wont thread on :( One of the nuts will thread onto all four adaptor the other 3 won't thread on to any of them. its not the adaptors its the nuts, now i need to buy a new pack and see if they thread on ugh

Ol' fart

Soon....

C-hubs will be tested this weekend. Hope to have pics this Friday....

Ol' fart

Diff blue's

If I could find five minuets I'd finish the diff housing. I still have to make the back cover. You will be able to get the diff out without taking the housing apart. Just take off the cover and thats it. I'll try to get some pic's out asap

Ol' fart

DustyR3825 said:
In the Pics with the Wheel Mounted are you using a Stock HPI Wheel Nut?? I need to Know what Fits......Thanks Bud!!
That's right, stock HPI wheel nuts. get'em anywhere.

Intense

Ol'fart, I am definitely looking forward to the Al. diff case. I have not actually broke the input shaft boss off a case yet, but I have stretched out the bearing holding area enough that the gears are wearing on the tips not across the face.

When I did replace the housing, I took 45 minutes of working with a dremel on the new case to get the input gear and crown gear to mesh without binding. The redcat parts are not always consistent.

Any ETA on your diff cases?

Your products are infinitely better than stock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts