• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new stuff

Ol' fart

It's old style vs new, not the kind of car it is. The RC Pitstop carries them but he is Out Of Stock because I have not provided him with parts.

I think I'm going to change the name of my shop to Out Of Stock RC.

amstel78

Ok so no adapters in stock at the moment. But when they do come back in stock, I can use either 6 or 10 mm versions?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

GoffeeRedCat

Ol said:
It's old style vs new, not the kind of car it is. The RC Pitstop carries them but he is Out Of Stock because I have not provided him with parts.I think I'm going to change the name of my shop to Out Of Stock RC.
Hahahaha!! All I gotta say is were all patient!! I definitely understand why your out of stock! 1) you make awesome stuff and everyone wants your parts!!2) you have to take care of your main money maker! Patients is a virtue and your products are worth the wait!!

amstel78

Well perhaps i'm dense but can someone please explain to me what the difference is between the adapters for 6mm and 10mm? I have no idea.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

krashkrieg

Contributor
The original X series came with 6mm axle shafts. They soon changed them to 10mm.

OlFarts adapters thread on so you have to get the right ones....just take your wheel off and measure them and you'll see what I mean.

amstel78

krashkrieg said:
The original X series came with 6mm axle shafts. They soon changed them to 10mm.OlFarts adapters thread on so you have to get the right ones....just take your wheel off and measure them and you'll see what I mean.
Got it. I'll do that tonight. That's why I was asking Ol' Fart what would fit for the latest version XB... perhaps I didn't phrase my question properly.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Well, you could have poosibly received one that was older stock...also, if they are 6mm you may want to consider cost of upgrading to 10mm before getting the 7075s...they seem to perform much better...

bob c.

You can also tell which they ate by looking to see if the threads go all the way up the shaft ,if they do then they are 10 mm if not they are 6 mm

andyken

Ol said:
It's old style vs new, not the kind of car it is. The RC Pitstop carries them but he is Out Of Stock because I have not provided him with parts.I think I'm going to change the name of my shop to Out Of Stock RC.
I really want a belt drive.

Are the solid allum gear plates still in stock?

amstel78

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts