• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Shell For The XB-E

rookie101

Wanted to have a back up lid for the XB-E so I had my buddy paint up a stock Redcat shell. Almost turned out to good to use, really going to have to reinforce this one.

B10197CF-E622-4029-BA64-6554AC5FC5D0-1524-00000207F7BC5ED0_zps70afcb4e.jpg

rookie101

Thanks, couple more pictures of just the body. I gave him free reign to do whatever he wanted and when he first told me it was pink and purple I was a little concerned, but it turned out awesome!

RampageShop

Looks great. I'm surprised more guys don't do custom paint jobs on their XBE...I've never sold a single clear XBE body.

rookie101

Really? That's weird, I've never purchased a painted body. When I paint them myself they are nowhere near as nice as this one, but at least they don't look like every other truck at the track.

A new lid with your own paint always makes them look like a new truck..

G

I would love to see more custom paint jobs. There are not a lot of custom paint threads here. I tend to get a lot of my paint inspiration from HBF.

G

Motakitty said:
Right it makes it yours even if you just do a solid color its not just like stock
I always get rid of my stock bodies. I'm like that with my 1:1 rides too. I just can't drive what some one else has. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts