• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Parts from 7075RC

Ol' fart

Here are some shock towers 1/4 thick. Also a look at the HPI adapter caps in black. no room for the logo so black on black. Both are in the store now.

G

I had a feeling you were about to show us those. :D

That stock tower is lay'n on your desk in the photo from the previous cap post.

The towers look great! I'm hoping I can get a set in raw, so I can polish them up.

Gaz

Is that the finished product? Price? What will they look like installed? I'll be your test subject of y'a like :)

Ol' fart

Gaz said:
Is that the finished product? Price? What will they look like installed? I'll be your test subject of y'a like :)
They come in unfinished for 32.00 and black anodized for 35.00 each. You will need new hardware because they are thicker than stock and they are not countersunk for flatheads(allen head's are too small on flatheads)

I'll get a pic of them on a car asap.

Knuckles

Will they work on xt? Can't tell if they have mounting holes for body posts.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Re: New Parts from 7075RC

Knuckles said:
Will they work on xt? Can't tell if they have mounting holes for body posts.
Good catch!

looks like they are there on the back but not the front.....ol fart was probably using his XB as template and forgot about xt and xsc

I bet he'll update and add the two holes

G

Maybe you could just get a set of caps. It would be nice to have both colors.

bigfol

Damm they are nice looking towers, going to have get get a set just because 7075 made them......LOL

P.S-Doug you may want to up-date the pics on your site, its showing 2 front towers instead of the rear....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

Ya, I know about the pics. I'll look into the mounting holes for the XT and add the correct pic then. You don't just get a name like Ol' fart, you gotta earn it....

G

LOL.

Look forward to the revision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.