• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New part from 7075RC

G

Very nice Ol' fart! It turned out beautiful!

rob64n

Contributor
Ol said:
I changed a few things on the advice of a some people in the background.Moved the cutouts to the front and lightened it up a bit. I also changed the bearing sizes to 10x22x6 and 8x19x6 Not as big as the MT bearings but way bigger than the stock XT's
I'm willing to test that chassis at PowerJam for you in two weeks. If you're open to that

Ol' fart

For a closer look at the new chassis take a look at "chassis flex" in the XBE area.

I'm going to run a batch of 6 for testing. One is mine and one is already claimed for testing.

Rob, it will be a close call but I will try to get one to you for the PowerJam.

rob64n

Contributor
Ol said:
For a closer look at the new chassis take a look at "chassis flex" in the XBE area.I'm going to run a batch of 6 for testing. One is mine and one is already claimed for testing.

Rob, it will be a close call but I will try to get one to you for the PowerJam.
That would definately be the place to let alot of people see your new products, I hear it's going to have a bigger, better turn out this year. I'm preppin cars fast to be ready...........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts