• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new paint schemes

rampage idiot

I thought you guys might like this, this could open up new possibilities for you guys painting all these bodies, Besides this wonderful hobby I build custom guns and in the past 2 yrs I have found a great guy that does water transfer work 4 me the possibilities are end less here are just a few we have done! The guys name is Kevin Baugher

The business is called Liquid Illusions URL www.liquidillusion.net

ENJOY. If any of you contact kevin make sure you tell him I told you to call my real name is Dave Burns

G

Those are cool.

Hydrographics is a cool process. You can do so much. Another great option for the hobby. It can be done to the inside of the lexan body and sealed just like a custom paint job.

rampage idiot

I have 12 guns done so far a good freind of mine had a guitar done and if we ever see bodies for the MT thats a hint RCDAD, I would have one done in a heartbeat

G

I would love to see some also. I would like to see some classic trucks, maybe a f100, Willys or Studebaker.

G

They stated maybe in the future. I think they have a list of projects their currently undertaking.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I though of doing RC parts in hydrographics a couple years ago, then, it was just way too expensive and the patterns never really screamed out to me for car parts or a cover.

Very cool guns though

G

I though of doing RC parts in hydrographics a couple years ago, then, it was just way too expensive and the patterns never really screamed out to me for car parts or a cover.
Have you seen Pitdawgs work over on HBF? He dose some sick work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts