• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New On Road Bodies

hamster huey

Pro5thscale.com has cool on road bodies. I have my eye on a Carrera GT. I slowly drove a real one around a parking lot. Very exotic. Around $500,000! Carbon fiber body! Beutiful exhaust notes! I would not want one in real life but that would be an awesome shell for a Ramp Rally if it fit. The description says it fits 535mm wheelbase. Does anyone know if it will fit the Ramp?

hamster huey

I started looking around. It seems most are 535. Where can you get bodies for this? I don't even see anyone selling the stock body.

kryptonite

hamster huey said:
I started looking around. It seems most are 535. Where can you get bodies for this? I don't even see anyone selling the stock body.
ask "zielki". he was able to find a viper shell that was the correct size

pipeous

I use hobbytek for reference numbers. makes searching easier. many places carry bodies but are sometimes hard to find and don't list sizes. these guys list all the details. then take the model number you want and plunk into a google search

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts