• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Jet Pro Rear Exhaust

nanoali

looks very good but vulnerable. what do you think? have you the pipe on your hands? whats the price?

pipeous

Dino just emails me the pics and I post them up for him. I told him you guys wanted a rear pipe and this is what he did. I will see if he can shoot some other pics to show the mounting. He must have had a shiver taking that last pic. it was even blurrier before I edited it a bit LOL

gobigorgohome

where can i get one of these i hear alot about this dino guy? alotta people say good things what is the best power makin pipe hands down???

Ron E

Contributor
I run the ddm side dom and like it. i have a silenced rear jetpro on my mcd and like it. the cpi pipes are also nice. go to youtube and check out some video's. any jetpro, ddm or cpi is awesome. :D

Ron E

Contributor
i don't think so, have to be modded to fit. i think one for a baja can be made to fit... i had a sprint77 modded rear dom on my first rampage.

gobigorgohome

gotcha in ur opinion what would you reccomend for me to get the most power and can be transfered from my stock 23cc to the built 30.5cc that i want if the pipe isnt enough power for me

pipeous

I have one of these pipes coming. I'll get some good pics mounted up to an mt shortly. it's a bud's mt. he got the sidepipe but had fit issues (I posted in another thread) so I took the side pipe and ordered him a rear pipe.

1 800 4JETPRO is his phone number. you can call the man himself. He is a down to earth guy and easy to deal with. We chat often. Tell him what you have and what you want to mount it to. if it's an mt with the stock tires, mention the new side pipe design, or just go the rear pipe. He'll make suggestions anyway

BTXpress

Contributor
I saw where someone modded a Dominator FAST rear pipe and it looked farily well protected. This pipe looks great, but I just feel a bad landing on a jump, cartwheel, etc. would damage it.

Too many decisions! Looks like I am going just have to pull the trigger and get something!

BT

Montgomery, AL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts