• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new issue

newrcownerxbe

when i broke the nose of the car, it ripped off the esc from the body of the car. pulled the screws right out of the soft plactic...now i cant play till i fix it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

newrcownerxbe

i had put a few rocks against a curb and was jumping it...all was going well untill about the 8th jump, i missed the rocks a little and hit the curb going pretty fast, it still jumped but... :( :( :( I BROKE MY NEW TOY :( WAAAA

Dirtconvert

LOL...Obeast is right just make sure you use the GREY double sided tape. Same stuff used to install automotive trim. I nailed my lower A arm on the edge of a broken curb yesterday while hitting a jump. Didn't break anything though.

newrcownerxbe

hey so i went ahead and got me some good double sided tape, and i also shaved down a tooth pick and stuffed it in the stripped holes...screws are back in place and holding also double sided tape is holding strong... :) thanks guys...ran it today with no issues. :D

oh and i used electrial tape to put the body back together agian...seems to be holding on.

Dirtconvert

SHOE GOO. Every tear, rip or hole can be fixed with this stuff. I buy mine from CVS pharmacy. Can find it most places. Sets up in 20 minutes and is permanently hard in a day. I reinforce all my bodies before I ever drive them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts