• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New HSP Baja

G

Check this out. Not an exact clone but lot of parts are interchangeable. Looks cool.

-

135260:

1.The car size is standardized and identical to HPI Baja where there are some regular parts (like wheels and the like..), which can be used in common. The 4.2mm thickness chassis, which is made of aluminum material imported from U.S, is anodized and frosted on the finish, featuring durability, fineness, and nice appearance.

2.The anodized aluminum roll cage with delicately bent on the joints fulfills a lightweight and forceful framework.

3.The 4WD high speed running system features the powerful 26cc engine, the original Taiwan Diff. Gears and aluminum exhaust vent.

4.Lengthened shock absorbers locked onto the delicately improved suspension deliver reliable running performance.Adjustable CNC T6 aluminum bumpers and aluminum steering hubs.High grip performance off road pin tyres.

5.Reliable steering system features 20kg waterproof metal steering servo. Also,

9kg waterproof metal throttle servo is applied , offering stable running performance.

6.Full functional 2.4GHz radio system features long-distance control range and automatic brake control and waterproof receiver. Automatic brake control system functions whenever low battery power is automatically detected in the receiver.

135300:

Compared with Right Bj5, Right Bj5S is of more powerful Taiwan CY-27cc engine, a more powerful exhaust system, and 30kg waterproof metal servo. On the other hand,

aluminum steering hubs and new body are made for Right Bj5S.

37e339eb.jpg

G

Looks like is uses our style gears and center dif for the 4wd.

66bc33c6.jpg

G

I haven't seen any one carry it yet. It is on the HSP site. Looks cool though.

alfred e numan

I have returned from the hsp site. no prices were posted. sent an e-mail across the big pond to check price on this buggy- just for the heck of it. should be just about sun up over there according to the gray line map- stay tuned to this channel folks!

cordy

Well I wounder how much differance in price from our xb platform? Has beadlocks which is good.A roller is fine with me as I have an extra 30cc sitting here ,and extra recievers and servos. I would rather invest in this as a redcat than a losi.I would like to see redcat the top dog in the future.Quit smileing rampage.

Last edited by a moderator:

alfred e numan

yea, Darin, thats his name. memory today. I would like to see this happen. The xb has been -and still is a very good buggy. only time and sales will tell huh? This buggy looked good on the jumps on the u-tube posts- some of the front end parts- hubs-are spendy. The o.d. of the wheel bearings could be larger also. The engines rear tilt would give added clearance for the output pulley on a belt drive.

G

It is a new HSP model. HSP is the manufacturer of our cats. :)

G

^^^^I hear ya. I buy one just to give it a try. It's like a junior DR. I wonder how much it weighs. Maybe Redcat will try it out.

angryrecords

My 2 favorite brands are Nutech and Redcat. The hsp looks ok but sounds too expensive. I think if it came down to it, a dune runner may be a smarter choice.

G

I don't think it would be any more than the MT. However that's just marketing. The new stuff is desirable so it can demand a higher price.

G

It's shorter, diferent cage & body, uses 24mm hex wheels. Basicly a new platform.

G

I brought it up with them a few times.LOL They try really hard to maintain a good image. They thought it might be considered as a clone. It really is a completely different platform then the HPI but it looks similar. However if it gets a lot of interest I think they would bring it in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts