• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

need wrist pin bearing

GTi_Leo

I'm in need of a wrist pin bearing for an engine build I'm going. its a KING motors head and piston, for a port and polish, I figured for my first time I'd buy something cheap so its not to harsh of a mess up if I do.

anyway my original plan was to use my HY internals and just abandon the piston that came with the kit, but I decided to have two engines and I bought a CY +2mm stuffer crank from e bay. now I just need to find the right bearings for the wrist pin, I'm not sure if I need a Zenoah or a CY to work. the space I have between the space is 12mm. seems like its a standard CY since the pin is 28mm long and the standard 8mm in thickness. just looking for a more for sure answer from someone that may have taken one apart that may know the difference

alfred e numan

I am a bit rusty about your question--- Yes there is a diffreance between the zen and cy upper bearings spacers piston pins.-- the hy? uncertan. perhaps another member can assist. D.B.

GTi_Leo

No my question is for those with a zenoah or CY what is the spacing where the bearing and washer goes, so I know which to get. From my reading it appears the zenoah is 1mm smaller then the CY so if a CYs spacing is 13mm I'll probably need a Zenoah, if a Zenoah is 11mm spacing then I'll get a CY.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. And I know it's a lot to ask but if anyone has either lying around it would help so I'm not stuck ordering both sets and having no use for the other

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts