• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need to know everything

Kane

I've been searching the internet for hours... I want to Know EVERYTHING about rc nitro 1/8 scale buggies, I got a redcat hurrican XTR i think, haha Got it off of craigslist, Anyways. I want to Know EVERYTHING there is about these things. Thanks!:)

TerraKill

best place to learn is with your car. strip it down to every screw and rebuild, best way to learn about any car, people can spend years in the hobby and still learn new things everday

angryrecords

I agree with TerraKill always new stuff to learn. Kane if your trying to learn about an 1/8 scale redcat buggy get on ali's channel on youtube and watch the video of that particular platform of rides. If your looking for information on buggys in general, OFNA, CEN, LOIS, ASSOCIATED and many more brands have a lot of great 1/8 platforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.