• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help with this bushing?

teedog12

Do any of you guys know were this may go Not even sure if it go's to a tt. Had the car a part and found this under my pit mat. Its a bushing that fits on the Diff drive pinion (part 50074) but not sure were it go's, if even on this car?Any help would be great .

Thanks Coleman. Here's the link can't down load pic to this site?

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff436/teedog12/

Bushing004.jpg

Bushing003.jpg

Bushing001.jpg

Deluge

The only places on the MT/TT that use those kinds of bushings, are the steering rack or the brake cam. That I know of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill_G

If it fits on the pinion, which is 10mm, then it would be too sloppy for the brake cam or steering. Also the brake cam bushings are flanged. If that's the center drive pinion I would guess it goes there in front of the bearing to shim it. My TT didn't have that, but I made one of similar thickness because it had a ton of play there.

teedog12

I ran the TT a couple times before I discovered the bushing under my pit mat. Without the bushing the play warped the gears a little.( I think) I did have it on the center drive pinion between the bearing and the head of the gear, everything was real tight. Not sure if I should go ahead and try to run it or not, and just buy new gears (center diff. gear and pinion gear)

Thanks Guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts