• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help deciding what rampage to get?

McLean

Hello all,

I just joined a few days ago, but I cant decide what rampage to get???

I was thinking of this one.... http://www.rampagehopups.com/product.sc?productId=390&categoryId=3 Like the baja 5t the is a big!! selection of goodies for the baja, but I don't see many hopups for these cars? so whats the best sites for hopups, driveshafts, drive diff cups, alloy arms I just want to beef it up?

Abit of input would be very helpful?

Thanks

Andrew

DemonRC

Same car but rebranded. They say it's faster but I can see the MT comes with a 28cc so ya it's faster accelerating. If your in the US stick with Redcat. Parts are very easy to get since we have:

RampageHopups

VancouverHobbies

DDM

LargescaleRC

Python

and that's just the ones I can think of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasa B

McLean said:
Just found another site, let me no if this buggy is any good?
Typhoon Monster Buggy 4WD w/28CC Pro-Engine RTR

http://madabout-rc.co.uk/newitems.aspx

Thanks

Andrew
Hi Mclean I have a MT typhoon which I bought from this company as I live in Northants UK.. the 28cc is quite punchy, but I kindly worn you if you buy from this company it will take you weeks to get, 15 weeks before mine arrived:eek:. Typhoon is a redcat Rampage all the same just use different branding for european market..

Your best bet like catchaser said is to import 1 from US as a roller that way you can put what engine and radio gear on you like,the guys in the US know there stuff they will guide youto the best deal alongside Mooky from the Uk. :)

Regards

Jason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts