• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help again please

JB RACER

I was running my wife's XT (she doesn't know yet)and broke the 4 wheel drive, we where hitting some jumps pretty hard and now just have front wheel drive I don't see anything wrong but there definitely is I don't know what else to look for any help

G

Agreed.

If all the dogbones are still in place, you probably have a loose drive cup. The set screws will back out if they do not have loctite on them.

JB RACER

I checked all the set screws they seem to be tight then held the two front tires and tried to turn the rear they will not turn if holding the front ??

G

Then you should be golden. You might have had one that slips under the torque of the engine.

rcgasser

If it did slip you might want to take all of your grub screws out and locktite them back and make sure they are all seated on the flat part of the shaft because if they move just a little as rcdad has stated they will slip under torque but while you have it on the stand or off they ground will work like its all good when its not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts