• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need Exhaust?

InkBytez

i just bought a rampage m/t and i noticed it bogged when i gave it throttle. i also noticed it had no exhaust pipe at all. would that be why, do these need exhaust pipes to run?

Sergio

Upgrade the carb For a walbro 990 that should get rid of it if you got the cash the pipe would be a great thing. I have the same thing but i still havent found a pipe i like, another thing you may want to do is get 8000 rpm clutch and better servo For throttle/brake but before you get all that get a kill switch the failsafe that comes with the truck is garbage if something goes wrong you are going to want to be able to stop that 30+ pound monster.

G

InkBytez said:
i just bought a rampage m/t and i noticed it bogged when i gave it throttle. i also noticed it had no exhaust pipe at all. would that be why, do these need exhaust pipes to run?
The MT comes with a can. You may need to tune it. The carb does not always come pre set.

Sergio

Oh yeah the air filter is not that great you may want to get the hpi baja air filter and if you do you Will Also need the inclined shreadstack. But like i said protect your insvestment with a good killswitch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts