• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My XB

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Hey guy, I don't post to often on forums but I thought you might like my 7075 XB build that I have been working on for awhile. She is now done. Thanks to Obeast for some advise early on in the build. And to Doug for some great products..

All the 7075 options

TBR Front Bumper

Hitec servos

Jetpro rear MT

Hostile Mini MX

Hostile Soft Foams

Proline Despos

Silverback Beadlocks

Shreadstack

Super Bee

All the Redcat Alloy

Last edited by a moderator:

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Thanks for all the kind words guys! There is still more I wanna do, but I have it pretty much where I can now start racing with it.. Now to get her dirty,,, :D

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

rampagemt said:
No hazing of the lexan?
If you spray it right on it will haze, I used a Blue HD shop towel. The body was The Stock Green and it left a faint Green tint that wouldn't come out. The only place it showed was on the White parts. There is a very slight green haze in it. But its still 100 time better than stock IMO..

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Thanks Obeast, And yes I am gonna run her a PJ. Im just waiting for Jamie to hook me up with all the driveline stuff and she will all finished.. So hopefully we can throw down next year.. I guess I still have to switch over to Nuey shocks THEN I think she will be done.. Thanks for some of the info on the 7075 stuff early on in this build..

Von

Hi guys. Did the goof off discolor or damage the body in any way? I used it one time on a regular nitro lean body and it left a mark.

Obeast44

Banned
NUNCHUCKSKILZ said:
Thanks Obeast, And yes I am gonna run her a PJ. Im just waiting for Jamie to hook me up with all the driveline stuff and she will all finished.. So hopefully we can throw down next year.. I guess I still have to switch over to Nuey shocks THEN I think she will be done.. Thanks for some of the info on the 7075 stuff early on in this build..
Np man, glad I could offer some assistance :)

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

Yep, I used Pactra paint. This had been a fun build we have 20 degree temps and 13 in of snow now. So she just sits looking pretty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts