• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my toys.

Dreggsta

You have a very good set up coming your way. I run the dt1 dual flow (no need for triple flow w/a prefilter on IMO), prefilter, 990 & dom pipe on my xt. Very noticeable power. My son's is stock & after putting around w/his I was ready to shut his down & fire mime back up. Dom pipe has a great tone that isn't too loud too. I am very happy w/this set up!

Rampage mt

Good to hear! I ordered the triple flow and prefilter never even thought that I wouldn't have to have it with the prefilter haha.ive been running mine without the vent tube on the exhaust and its rather loud so kinda can't wait for the dom.only other upgrades is I put a hitec 645 on and did the tank vent mod.also have a venom 5000 mah battery coming through my local hobby shop but might be an issue cause I live in Canada with shipping apparently,battery's and fuel are hazardous goods they say so might have to go with somthing else.

Dreggsta

Yeh for sure man! I forgot to let you know that body looks great.

As for the filter, the outer foam layer of the triple flow will be more porous (have larger hole spacing to catch the large debris elements) than the prefilter. But you will have better intake protection so you are good lol. That prefilter does a good job & is water resistant (water doesn't compress). I ran prefilters over my intake snorkels on my deep water/mud atv's w/not a single engine damaged to water or debris intrusion. Stuff will collect on the prefilter like lint. Just pull it off & you're good to go. I also have a tgn 1" v stack. What I did was I pulled the prefilter ends over the rubber base of the dt1 as far down as it would go & I hose clamped down on top of it so the my dt1's are def sealed up in prefilter goodness lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rampage mt

Thanks! Personally I think the black with even the rampage stickers looks bad ass,I've named it "lil asskicker" haha gonna puts its name on it here soon :p ill upload pics when I get around to it

G

Looks good man!

Rampage mt

The xsc is my fathers haha he does some "interesting" things lol he's runnin xt rear tires with xsc fronts now its a xsc just all Wierd.

As for it looking clean I take the motor out everytime to clean helps reach spots better and I use a old toothbrush...time consuming but end result looks good.

The nitros don't get the intense cleaning haha.vortex is on its 5th body and the aftershock just got a new body last week...I'm hard on body's :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts