• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My steering and throttle are glitchy

Dursl

Hey guy I have a rampage mt pro and when I go to use it the steering and the throttle go all crazy. I have replaced the throttle servo and taken the kill switch off for now and it still does it. I have also replaced the receiver. I'm out of ideas except maybe it's possible for it to be the on/off switch or possibly the battery being to low and not holding a charge. If you have any ideas please please lmk I really want to take it out!!

received_773314759814371.jpeg

Rcjp

I've experienced this exact problem once exceeding 7volts of battery input. Check you battery voltage and make sure it's no higher than 7volts.
Also switch may have short try replacing switch

Romanator

I’v has the same problem check ur battery
For me the Black wire on the battery was mal Soldered
i re-soldered it and now it works fine!!!

G-Man

I would throw the stock throttle servo in the garbage can before it destroys your truck. They are junk sorry to say. A Savox 1210 does the duties well. It is waterproof and lipo capable if you choose to go that route in the future. If I didn't have the Killer RC Superbee remote killswitch installed when I first got my MT I would have destroyed the truck. The throttle servo failed in the WOT position. Luckily I was able to hit the 3rd channel button and killed the engine. Was crazy watching that big truck doing donuts and whatever else it wanted. Wasn't a pleasant experience lol.

Haroldbee

Hey guy I have a rampage mt pro and when I go to use it the steering and the throttle go all crazy. I have replaced the throttle servo and taken the kill switch off for now and it still does it. I have also replaced the receiver. I'm out of ideas except maybe it's possible for it to be the on/off switch or possibly the battery being to low and not holding a charge. If you have any ideas please please lmk I really want to take it out!!
I had this problem with my Redcat Redcat Rampage. The problem turned out to having been a loose spark plug. After I tightened it, the problem stopped. I also had terrible glitching with a Rovan Buggy I have, and the problem was wires in the receiver box coming into conflict with each other. The moment I reorganized the wires in the receiver box, the glitching stopped. Best of luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.