• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Redcat so far [PICs]

Bryan 70546

Well her she is now Mods are

1.Custom made Sprint77 Meilke pipe (insane power from bottom to top)

2.Hpi vertigo extenders

3.Redcat rezzie shocks (waiting On the fronts)

4.Daves motors 28.5 Big Bore kit

5.HPI baja filter

6.HPI tires (paddles)

7.White rims

8.Hpi Baja boots on drive shafts

9.Redcat alloy gear carrier

10.Team fast Eddie bearings

11.Outerwares covers

12.Daves motors headkit plastics

Bryan 70546

:D :DHere is a few more How you guys like it.I love this machine the new redcat shocks are bad to the bone so smooth and fluid like. Cant wait to get my fronts on her. DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

/monthly_2009_01/DSC00011.jpg.276647ee75558c25558afa51174a81b4.jpg

/monthly_2009_01/DSC00012.jpg.ed3835017e97dd6858dfc545d776829a.jpg

/monthly_2009_01/DSC00013.jpg.72262f8be70e937656084ec8ef757311.jpg

Bryan 70546

Sprint 77 said:
Thanks for the kind words there Your buggy looks great Glad you liked your pipe mod.
Like it , I love it lol , I went to the hardware store and got the correct nuts and bolts and it mounted right up just like you said , put it in the oven baked it and sprayed it with molyresin and cooked it some more. The meilke makes insane power not to many people runs them though , i will be putting another on my baja , on top of that i was able to use the mounting bracket for the baja on the rampage . You do great work Robert You even got the tip pointing out just like I wanted. :D . Now i want another rampage .Think I am going to get the truck.

M

magnum57

Dirt, Dirt, Dirt and more Dirt. CLUBIN wants to see everything dirty………..lol

hellya

Bryan 70546 said:
Like it , I love it lol , I went to the hardware store and got the correct nuts and bolts and it mounted right up just like you said , put it in the oven baked it and sprayed it with molyresin and cooked it some more. The meilke makes insane power not to many people runs them though , i will be putting another on my baja , on top of that i was able to use the mounting bracket for the baja on the rampage . You do great work Robert You even got the tip pointing out just like I wanted. :D . Now i want another rampage .Think I am going to get the truck.
I run a carson pipe on my thunderbolt thats very similair to the meilke pipe

0037.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

hellya

yep heres the new one

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts