• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rallye with some Mods!

Jester

Hey All! Here is my Rallye car with something alittle different!

3cd7344e.jpg

94370fd3.jpg

a1d48160.jpg

b2b25bf9.jpg

It is mostly stock except for the 30.5 headkit (unported), the Mielke side mount pipe with large xport (HPI Baja pipe), killer RC killswitch, Nomadio Radio, Hitech steering servo and Hitech T/B servo. I love the way it handles but a couple of problems. The chassie seems to flex/bounce alot while driving and this weekend I destroyed the gears! OuCh! Anyone if there are metal ones and what is a good setup for topend (speed)? Thanks for any info

Attachments

• 3cd7344e.jpg
    3cd7344e.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
  • 94370fd3.jpg
    94370fd3.jpg
  • a1d48160.jpg
    a1d48160.jpg
  • b2b25bf9.jpg
    b2b25bf9.jpg

Jester

A little update!

Before:

94370fd3.jpg

After:

4b17a287.jpg

bc17b6c9.jpg

It is still a ralley under the lid. Did not change one thing. But I did remove the foam bumper and fabed up my own. Installed my FG MT wheels and a Hpi Baja body I had laying around. Hopefully this holds up better as a offroad then a onroad......... :D

Jester

Will do! Might be awhile. Been raining for a week! And is supposed to rain all next week! :mad:

I love on road. But I have been running more and more dirt! And was trying to sell this and no takers. So invested some time and a little money for this! I will report back soon. Thanks

Jester

Thanks guys! Just trying to finish up a few mods before it's maiden MT bash! :D then I will unleash a major Azz whipping on it! I just hope it can hold up to the beating! :rolleyes:

DemonRC

Better get a cage or bracing in there before you fold the chassis on the first cartwheel.

Jester

DemonRC said:
Better get a cage or bracing in there before you fold the chassis on the first cartwheel.
I know! This thing flexes like a sheet of paper. I'm mounting some angle iron and mounting it to both sides. Just have to drill holes for mounting and cut a area out for the gears. I'll post pics when done. And post up how it holds up....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts