• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My project has started (pics)

Bryan 70546

Well it has begun The maddness has sat in . Pulled it out the box and started taking it apart . Stay tuned should have it all done in the next week are so , So far I am really digging this buggy just trying to make it a little diffrent. My Top end will be here in a few days , along with a x-can , some axle extenders , and some other stuff right now I am just going to take my time with it , My 3 year old is my helper its nice having the kids help she really loves the 1/5 stuff . She broke loose all the beadlock screws buy herself on all the rims . Her little sister like to watch and run off with parts :D . So what color should I paint the body that will match the white rims , I was thinking either Red, Blue , Black or red with white Rally strips . Red and White would look good so would Blue and white . I Did one body allready and it sucks ,I like solid colors but suck with a airbrush .So this body will be a basher . The next one I will just do with rattle cans.

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan 70546

clubin have you recieved yours yet. I have alot more to do I just got mine in thusday its fresh out the box . found a bunch of loose screws and stuff missing buts its all minor stuff .Its a easy buggy to work on.

Bryan 70546

Well Just make sure you check all your nuts and screws and also make sure your throttle brake is not hooked up wrong mine was and i have grub screws missing out of the collers . Plus I had two rims that the crome was rubbed off of most of the rim and peeling off on the others . I need to find the size of the grub screws so i can get me replacements. Good luck

Bryan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts