• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new TT

Hayes371

92 vert said:
Yes the adapters did widen the truck a bit..I bought them here on the forums from RC PitStop..If I had to pick one Id rather have the TT..its a higher quality..but I like my XT also.I am not a big monster truck fan so thats why I converted my XT over to the desert rat body.
Good deal..i hoped those adapters were part of the reason for the width...hopefully next friday this will be a done deal..this will be my first 5th scale...gonna be interesting to say the least.

92 vert

Hayes371 said:
Good deal..i hoped those adapters were part of the reason for the width...hopefully next friday this will be a done deal..this will be my first 5th scale...gonna be interesting to say the least.
Buying a new truck??

Guantanamo Joe

Haynes... once you have one, you will be hooked... I love this scale- I love working on them and I love seeing the look on peoples faces when I drive these big ass trucks!!!

Hayes371

92 vert said:
Buying a new truck??
yep..thats the plan:)

Unless someone wants to hook me up with a good deal on a tt they just purchased, and want to pass the savings on to someone else..lol

92 vert

I converted the TT to baja adapters today and now I am looking to trade the stockers for baja wheels or sell them cheaply if anyone needs them or has some HPI wheels laying around.

I cant believe how expensive the TT wheels and tires are new.I like how they look but they are crazy overpriced..

92 vert

Here is some latest pics...I sold the XT to focus more on the TT..

F270 27.2cc 4 bolt CY with a DDM pipe..

I also plan on getting a aluminum gear plate with steel gears shortly..

I ordered some used Baja 5B wheels off ebay so I have no wheels currently as I sold the stockers. I plan on running Hostile mini mx tires come spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Look'n good. That pipe should work great for ya. Good choice on motor also.

rampagemt

Ya in some sort of weird way they rock!!! I personally don't care for the 2 body options that much but I like it over the xb as it looks like a xb on steroids

Wicked

This post makes me sad.

I remember when I had my MT I was going to convert it to the TT. Found the MT tires took allot of power away from the truck.

I always liked the look of the TT. Yours looks awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.