• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My MT

Trickle007

Contributor
Figured I would share a few pics of my new shock covers and my Fuel cap vent mod.

Ramp016.jpg

Ramp017.jpg

Ramp018.jpg

Ramp019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

Looks good! I noticed you used some fuel line to protect the receiver wire. I might have to try that.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Looking great!.....I must come over and wrench in your new work room :D

Funny, Just last week I discovered I had a nic (exposed copper) in my receiver antenna and I put heat shrink around it to keep from getting worse. The plastic tube didn't fit over it anymore so I used fuel tube just like you did...works great. Another coincidence is I also just did my fuel cap and ran the line just like you did... :cool:

Trickle007

Contributor
Ildy666 said:
Its lookin good.i like the shock covers.i got to figure out how to post pics from my phone?
If you figure it out let me know because I could not. I upload pics to my photobucket page then img link em to this site.

Trickle007

Contributor
teedog12 said:
How you liking that pipe. I have a TT and ready to up grade, and was wanting it out the back.
I love the CPI pipe. Sounds good, nice power and is rear exit pipe. I just like the CPI the best out of all the other side mount pipes. I don't race I only bash and I feel the rear exit pipe is less likely to get damaged in a wreck then the exposed side mount pipes.

As for performance for what I do the pipe is great it really brought the stock engine to life when I installed it. The only regret I have is I wish I spent the extra 20 for the Chrome just for the bling factor lol.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Trickle007 said:
I love the CPI pipe. Sounds good, nice power and is rear exit pipe. I just like the CPI the best out of all the other side mount pipes. I don't race I only bash and I feel the rear exit pipe is less likely to get damaged in a wreck then the exposed side mount pipes. As for performance for what I do the pipe is great it really brought the stock engine to life when I installed it. The only regret I have is I wish I spent the extra 20 for the Chrome just for the bling factor lol.
Ditto, on performance and loving the CPI pipe as well. Awesome power for the size. Plus it isn't a rock magnet, or a possible tipping point in a crash. like a side mount could be. I bash also and IMO I think the black pipe is a bit more bash worthy just because it's easier to fix if you scratch it. you could always try to strip the powdercoat and chrome it yourself or have it sent out later.

Trickle007

Contributor
krashkrieg said:
Looking great!.....I must come over and wrench in your new work room :D Funny, Just last week I discovered I had a nic (exposed copper) in my receiver antenna and I put heat shrink around it to keep from getting worse. The plastic tube didn't fit over it anymore so I used fuel tube just like you did...works great. Another coincidence is I also just did my fuel cap and ran the line just like you did... :cool:
You know your more then welcome to come by anytime you like

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts