• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My favorite stuff!

MOfroggy

IMG_0047.jpg

This is the best stuff I have found for general all around cleaning. It will do a lot of things that we all need to do. It will clean up exhaust residue in a snap, get crap off of your work bench immediately, remove labels, clean your hands, eliminate any grease spills that might p**s your wife off, REMOVE all vestiges of paint from plastic!!..and is a general all around friend to anybody that runs 1/5th scale vehicles.

If you want to remove the paint from a plastic body, forget brake fluid and the other stuff, this stuff WILL take paint off plastic.

I got mine at AutoZone but I am sure that is available in a lot of places. If you can't find it in your local area I will get it and for $199.95 for 8 oz. I will send you a can of it (Lower 48 states only).

By the way, the monkey just showed up one day and asked for a ride. He doesn't say much but you can tell when his a** gets really puckered up in a 4 point slide!!

Sprint 77

Contributor
Yeah, you got to remember I run large scale cars with MoFroggy. He has got a since of humor, (hence the monkey in pic) . Sometimes that all isn't spelled out on the PC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts