• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my dual servo setup

kryptonite

it looks like the cage should fit.. im liking this daul servo's more and more..

kryptonite

Kaz the Minotaur said:
Me too.
My package from Mr. Lee is inbound also.
nice.. im thinking bout running daul scanners.. thats 700 oz of torche!! i got everythng i need to start, but im just waiting on my new shocks to get here(thanx kaz)

mooman007uk

Banned
Nice to see C.B, easy set up with the angle!

I made a plate from 1mm aluminum curled around the bottom of my batt pack so i could cable tie it above the chassis, I stuck the batt to the 1mm with 3M auto trim tape and then the plate to the chassis with 3M too, it is stuck like poop to a blanket

I'll get a pic tomorrow for ya.

What radio box did you use?

C.B.

the stock cage does still fit i just forgot to put in back on before the pics

moo the box i used is a traxxas battery box not water proof but nothing else on the ramp is i was looking for a more water proof one but this one turned out sweet with a couple mods and it allows the roll cage to fit still

i would love to have one like yours but i want to run them so no time

i like that battery tie down your talking about moo im going to put something like that on mine now thanks buddy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts