• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mt

Ebb75

Yup its a beast, this is why a kill switch is important, the weight and speed could easily put someone out of commission for good if it hit em.

Ebb75

Getting it is just the tip of the iceberg, its addicting and next thing you know you're buying upgrades and parts like there's no tomorrow. Lol. Have fun

Ebb75

There are numerous upgrades if you search on here. But I would start with the throttle/brake servo. It seems to act up first. Your wallet is pretty much the limit. Lol

Ebb75

I noticed a big difference once I installed a 8k clutch, pipe, and carb.

reppairman540

I Purchased A 8K Clutch And 990 Carb and have 2 Hitec 5765s on the way

Too Many Choices In Pipes any suggestions? Also how about Alumn upgrades

Ebb75

The 5765 are steering servos which is good. Wouldnt worry about aluminium upgrades as the MT is pretty solid already. DDM Dominator or Jet pro are good side pipes. Some guys like the cpi for the rear exit. They all have good reviews. RCDad would be a good guy to ask about pipes. But they all will make a big improvement.

Deluge

The DDM Dom for the MT is a great pipe. Plenty of torque to move those huge tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.