• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mt do over

rampage idiot

Ok I no it has been a while but here are a few pics of the MT I have been working on! Hope you like it I do! :eek:

G

Damn dude, that's intense! There's some serious man hours in that. Very impressive!

Greggfromohio

Looks good man! Are those braces from the shock towers to the chassis custom built or did you buy them somewhere?

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
Damn dude, that's intense! There's some serious man hours in that. Very impressive!
Thanks RC DAD means a lot coming from you! Its people like you that inspire the rest of us to go above and beyond, because now I like working on it as much as running it! And now that I got the XB I never sleep LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

rampage idiot

Greggfromohio said:
Looks good man! Are those braces from the shock towers to the chassis custom built or did you buy them somewhere?
I made those out of chrome moly tubing, actually it was pretty easy and there are some hard bash sessions with those on, before I made them I broke 2 front diffs! I actually got the idea from Krashkrieg another member!

Sergio

rampage idiot said:
Ok I no it has been a while but here are a few pics of the MT I have been working on! Hope you like it I do! :eek:
Can you still put the rear MT bumper and Mt body with the that pipe i was thinking about getting it but i Wanna be able to use Mt bumper and body. Thanks

rampage idiot

NO way will you mount the rear bumper with that pipe and I still have not started it yet, that is a gizmo pro mod 30.5 with the jetpro rear mount and have not ran it yet, finishing up the rollcage, some time this week I hope been super busy at work!

rampage idiot

Knuckles said:
With those colors I would call it the green goblin, very nice.
Does not look that good now that pic was taken in the spring after I redid it over the winter, those nutechs work well on it and they better cause there is a Gizmo pro mod in there now and it is an animal or green goblin! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.