• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mother F@#%&r!!!!!!!

yolonda21

Contributor
With that damage to the diff case i would check out the diff as well, there may be some surprizes inside.

C.B.

alpha when you finally get it all back together make sure you check the electronics thoroughly before firing it up i can help you out with anything you need just let me know ill be back up there on sunday

AlphaDog777

well it looks like most of the damge to the diff case was cause by the impact to the upper a-arm which was so strong it stayed intact... (luckly i didnt hit head on) bending the shock tower and causeing the top of the diff case to break...... ill have it completely apart by tomorrow to find out for sure...

c.b. , after you told me about it at my store i went and found it that night and orderd it already.. but thanks for the link!...

kryp, i find the easiest way to navie that site is by hitting products button and following their drop menus.. i was having a hard time untill i figured this out, peace of cake ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaDog777

I'm all apart! And it checked out! Sweet! No gear damage.... I'm fully preped diffs and all... So hopefully I can be up and going w/ out worry.

Piranha2

Contributor
I just like this thread title so here goes.....I get the SS HD shocks all built up, dremmelled the lower arms, tempered my difcups, new shock oils, dif oils, o-rings, new pullstart cord, hacked up a mount for my 77DOM, centered the dogbones, new exhaust gasket, everything is cleaned up, lubed up, charged up, walk over a mile to the powerlines where I run, go around my "track" once and just barely clip the side of the berm at 2mph and SNAP......broken steering mount....had to carry that POS all the way back!........hence......Mother F@#%&r!!!!!!!

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
I just like this thread title so here goes.....I get the SS HD shocks all built up, dremmelled the lower arms, tempered my difcups, new shock oils, dif oils, o-rings, new pullstart cord, hacked up a mount for my 77DOM, centered the dogbones, new exhaust gasket, everything is cleaned up, lubed up, charged up, walk over a mile to the powerlines where I run, go around my "track" once and just barely clip the side of the berm at 2mph and SNAP......broken steering mount....had to carry that POS all the way back!........hence......Mother F@#%&r!!!!!!!
why i find this so histerical is beyond me. but i cant stop laughing... i always bring a dog leash with me if im too far from my pimped out track side ride carpet and rcing 012.jpg

/monthly_2009_03/583c605738bff_carpetandrcing012.jpg.6263f8bb215050bd2344bc8620b01b68.jpg

Piranha2

Contributor
Insane minds think alike.....I have a leash, but didn't bring it this time.....I broke everything there is to break, everything is modded, everything is new....hmm, a fool am I.........I just waited all last week to get parts and install them and here I go again! OH, just so you know, I ran the truck OUT there and it took me around 45 min to walk back.......could only carry it for 50-75 feet at a time!.....soaked with sweat by the time I got to my car......a few people saw me give it the "shot-put" toss!

Last edited by a moderator:

speedyd

Banned
dude! i do believe a dog leash is going to go in my travel box. that is hands down the best "mod" ive seen thus far.good stuff!

p.s. sorry to hear about the walk! that sucks!

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
Yeah, maybe I should get an SS? :rolleyes:
ya, how do you think i figured out the dog leash trick? from dragging the 5b off the feild. you'll still need a dog leash:D

Piranha2

Contributor
Maybe I should get a DOG instead of a 'CAT? ......You know, it really sux, this was my money for my Desperados/Excavators.....instead I'm buying a spare everything!

C.B.

im sure if you get 2 leashes someone could embroider it with 5b and rampage

they all break when you think they shouldnt then you run them into a wall and they live go figure

kryptonite

i don't now what to say. im lost for words.

but if you ever need a shoulder to cry on. im here. :D

Piranha2

Contributor
C.B. said:
im sure if you get 2 leashes someone could embroider it with 5b and rampage
they all break when you think they shouldnt then you run them into a wall and they live go figure
It is funny, beat the hell out of it and nothing......look at it and it'll cost you $200

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah, I hope YOU break something tomorrow....oh wait, you have TWO rigs...Brat!....well, at least I'm developing relationships with Rob and Troy!

kryptonite

Piranha2 said:
Yeah, I hope YOU break something tomorrow....oh wait, you have TWO rigs...Brat!....well, at least I'm developing relationships with Rob and Troy!
ok. i confess. but just for you. broke a stearing mount and stearing arm(tt). ordered all kinds of other parts. had two left hand stearing arms. but didnt know their was a left and right side.. so ya.. guess what i don't have for the weekend? but ya, i guess i do have 2:D.. and soon to be #3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts