• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mooman vid that works

mooman007uk

Banned
Ok so I got my computer sorted so here it is, getting a bit of airtime and showing what abuse the MT can take:D...hope you like it.

I'll post my fgbaja vid later (if you want to see it..I'll post it on rcu too)...it's a fast and tough little bugger...managed to bend 2 rears brake discs...apparently they don't like small rocks:rolleyes:http://s729.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/mooman007uk/rampagebashsession-1.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Gas Jocky

Hey Great vid Julian, looks like you had a good afternoon! Not a bad place to run as well!

Keep em coming!

Neverhappy

Great vid mooman only wish i could see it. reads error on page for me. have tried many times. If gas jockey said it was good then it was.

mooman007uk

Banned
I ran it with the body for 5mins before it melted...stupid fg can comes out the side...I thought it might melt and I was right:rolleyes:

i got a new clear one that I need to paint...probably get the ascard body soon

pwaicon

Nice video Mooman, it looks like it takes to the jumps pretty good. I can’t wait to test my Rampage out now, too many toys and not enough time.

C-Mac

sweet air julian!! I'll create a YouTube account and post a vid of my MT catching air. Yes you can jump your 5th scale :)

Sprint 77

Contributor
Roll Cage

pwaicon said:
Ouch!! It looks like I will be making a better role cage.
I got a full 4130 Chromoly tig welded roll cage on mine , Rob and MoFroggy has one of my cages also. Check out my post on cage I have it on in most my pipe pics too.

I am now in the process of building a full stainless steel tube under body cage that will also act as a crawler look or mud buggy look body with removable aluminum and Lexan bodies.

mooman007uk

Banned
I'll get pics of the chassis tomorrow....it's straight on the front brace side and about 2mm out on the other and the front top chassis plate is slightly bent...the camera died before my day ending digger which was pretty severe to say the least..it broke the shock end that time...I'll have my limiting straps done before i go out again this weekend that'll stop that..i want to see how much air my MT can get off that jump:D...a big thanks to gas jockey for hooking me up with an extra shock he had so I can get running again..and for the spare pins last week.

Sprint I was looking this evening at a design for a chrome moly tube roll cage (nice and light) that runs from shock tower to shock tower with 2 extra chassis points and lots of triangulation for strength...i don't have the equipment to make it myself but will sketch it out and send it to you to see what you think

mooman007uk

Banned
Hey clubin I like some cypress hill, more into old skool rave though...used to be a hardcore raver back in the early 90's before I left the craphole called the UK.

Dr Green thumb eh...best keep that one under yer hat hellya ;)

kdfi...it's a 28.5 race ported oneills top end kit with a stuffed crank...the ramtech steel 25t gears free up aloy of horsepower too...they mesh perfect unlike the tight as hell redcat plastic ones...my rampage rolls real smooth now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts