• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mooman is up and running at last

mooman007uk

Banned
It looks like someone has been doing donuts on my driveway:eek:

I finally got my MT back together and had the first run, was waiting on stiff diff lube but just chucked some 5000 in them for now cos i couldn't wait anymore, same goes for the other bits like hpi filter, outerwears, sprint 77 pipe mod and a list of other goodies

Grin factor just for a 10min blast is in the redline. Now I want this bloody snow to melt so I can get it run in and muddy

kryptonite

OHHHHHHHHH!!!! i envey you.. my hereo.. mine hasnt gottin here yet, so im sitting way to close to my cumputer screen goulking endlessly at photos of your driveway, then peaking out my window at MY driveway. errr. if my lazy mailman is one minute late im gona have him fired!! :D :D

mooman007uk

Banned
got my diff lube today, whipped the diffs out and put 120000 in the rear and 60000 in the front, hope to get a bit more run time tomorrow as long as it dion't snow again....everyone please go start everything that burns fossil fuel and let it run steady for a while, Errington BC needs much more greenhouse gas so the @#$%ing snow will melt up here

kryptonite

ima burn'in hunny! you should be able to see the flames from the porch!! :eek:

C-Mac

Nice to see you had a good run with the Mt my friend. When will the snow ever end!!! We all need to live in Arizona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts