• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Monster truck tires on 24mm rims, options?

Cain

I am looking to get some monster truck style tires for my MT that is on the way.

Mine will have the 24mm hex conversion on it, so I am curious as to what is out there that will do the job that you can actually find.

Imex would be cool.

Cain

Thanks for the info.

I visited Imex site but it seems as if its not exactly functional? or at least, seems like its on its way out?

Is there a place that still sells imex tire sets?

Also, again I apologize if this is common knowledge, but can you run Imex tires on say standard rear baja wheels? :confused:

G

The MT stock tires are very durable. They are about as big as you can get.

Cain

Thanks for the info. Vehicle from what I am understanding is coming with the 24mm hexes only, also previous owner had mentioned drivetrain durability improvement with the lighter tires.

Maybe I need to check and see how much of a weight difference there is with the stock tires versus say the axial ones?

Not doing speed runs so for what I want to do it may be sufficient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts