• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mielke Rear-Mount Pipe

kryptonite

it does not apear that it will fit very good. you will have to angle it up so it fits over the rear shock tower. and you will also have to jack your body mount to the max. could also melt the body. i don't have one but my measuring wear it would come out from my 5b it looks too long. its too bad. probly a good pipe

IMADMAN

Lunatik over at HBF actually ran those on his dyno, performance was worse than the stock can. I'm pretty sure Sprint77 would know why it does'nt perform.

It has no header portion, which plays a crucial role in producing power.

noyb98098

SOLD on the sprint 77 mod! Thanks guys for the quick replies. Trying to get ready for Spring and I just recently mounted the side mount pipe that I brought back in Nov from Rob and I didnt know i was going to have to cut the body (my own fault for being impatient :rolleyes: ). Whats the turn around on the Sprint mod pipes?

Sprint 77

Contributor
IMADMAN said:
Lunatik over at HBF actually ran those on his dyno, performance was worse than the stock can. I'm pretty sure Sprint77 would know why it does'nt perform.
It has no header portion, which plays a crucial role in producing power.
Your exactly right Imadman header length is a lot of your tunning it is like a trombone you move the header lentgth with that instrument. 2 cycles have as much to do with sound wave as anything on bringing that unused charge back into the cyl. Which is what you want a pipe to do.

hellya

mooman007uk said:
mine Just Arrived:d
dsc00232.jpg
................video............video..........video............. :D

Roll overs will not even toouch the pipe......nice job sprint

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprint 77

Contributor
Guys right now the turn around is not good. I apologize I did not realize as many would want this option as you all do . I have incereased how many I buy at a time but you guys are still coming up with PM and emails faster than I can get them coming. Not complaining just be paitient as I learn about the supply and demand of this mod, I will get everybody that wants one built as soon as I can. Thanks fr your response and patience I hope to help everyone make some more power out of there rampage.

Ron E

Contributor
ok sprint77 we'll try to be patient, thanks for the response. great looking pipe.

noyb98098

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know I recieved the pipe CRAZY fast from Sprint and will br mounting it this weekend! :D Thanks again for the help!

Sprint 77 said:
Guys right now the turn around is not good. I apologize I did not realize as many would want this option as you all do . I have incereased how many I buy at a time but you guys are still coming up with PM and emails faster than I can get them coming. Not complaining just be paitient as I learn about the supply and demand of this mod, I will get everybody that wants one built as soon as I can. Thanks fr your response and patience I hope to help everyone make some more power out of there rampage.

Ron E

Contributor
ya, i've got one also... it's a crazy bada$$ pipe.

i've also got a cage in the works from sprint77. :)

pete

ok do you now will the rear ddm Dominator Tuned Pipe 5b fit on the mt?

Ron E

Contributor
mooman007uk said:
mine just arrived:D
DSC00232.jpg [/QUOT

sprint77 is a member here that mods the ddm 5b dom to fit our mt's. contact him for availability. it's a great pipe...

as is the ddm side dom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts