• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Michigan, anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Trip..

Anybody in Michigan around the southeast side? I'm in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area and I have friends that live in Jackson. I'm looking for guys to run with.

I have a few FG's and an XB. I also have a few electrics like modded Clodbuster and a few nitros.

If anybody's close enough to get together hit me up or gimme a call.

Trip..

(7 3 4) 5four eight-33one6

sirmonte

I'm up for it anytime. I still have some work on my xb to do but should be ready soon. Just in time for the warm weather to come in. I am going to go check out Hawthorn Park in Pontiac (maybe) this weekend to see what it is all about. I have seen some vids on youtube and it looks fun. I'll let you know how it is and maybe we can set something up with others as well to get some run time in.

Trip..

I know they go up and play at the sand dunes in Muskegon which is about 220 miles away from me and about 250+ for Monte.

RampageHopUps

You guys should hit Silver Lake

Trip..

I used to go up there in my full scale truck years ago...

Sand creek is about an hour away from me.

sirmonte

Trip.. said:
I used to go up there in my full scale truck years ago...Sand creek is about an hour away from me.
Been there only in a full size myself. Never for the rc bash. I was hopeing to go this year along with other events this year. Looks like alot of fun.

sirmonte

Trip.. said:
Cool! What motor/pipe/gear combo are you running?
As of right now all stock. I have put some 7075 stuff on but that is about it for now. I have a big list of stuff to buy soon but will have to wait for more over-time at work. I have been looking into the CPI pipe, 990 carb, belt drive and upgrading the servos along with a 7.v lipo. Too much to buy not enough money.

Trip..

Yeah I know how that goes.

Maybe before you start doing upgrades, we should get together for a bash session? I'm usually free on the weekends, lemme know.

sirmonte

Sure thing. Most weekends is good for me. The only thing I need to do to my xb for sure is change the stock steering servo to something better. I need a big area to turn this thing...lol I was going to go and check out Hawthorn park today but have some work to do in the garage. I have talked to other people and they have said it is a good track just don't go there by yourself and not at dark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts