• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

metric or American bolts?

Neff

Chassis, receiver box etc... the allen wrenches supplied suck, is everybody using the T handled?

Neff

Metric?... I don't have any specs on bolts. Would it be a good idea to buy a complete bolt set for my XT as spares?

G

All the hardware is metric. I use hex driver bits with a mini cordless driver for almost everything.

G

No problemo... Always glad to help.

Neff

RCDAD.... Any idea if I can get a random charger for my transmitter at a local store anywhere. not sure which one it takes and the right fitting any help on that so I don't have to remove the batteries every time to charge it

G

You should be able to find one. I save those wall chargers when the device goes bad. I was able to find one in my box.

The Radio does not regulate the charge. I use a 12v so it is impossible to overcharge the AAs. If you have a higher volt wall charger you will have to monitor the charge time. When looking for one you want it to be in the 12-14v range. The plug is + inside and - outside. (+)-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts