• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

massive poo chucker!

TerraKill

just thort i would share this silly little story with you as i am still laffing about it now:D and i know im gonna be telling it for weeks

just caining my blackout round a park with my mate standing next to me, i did a MASSIVE high speed drift right infront of are feet and ran over some dog S%$t, and ABOSLOUTLY covered my friend in poop and not got a drop on me :cool:

it was on his jeans, tshirt, face and a massive dollop on his had witch he smuged all around his mouth, cause he didnt realise it was on his hand when he was trying to get the poop off his face! AHAHAH

BLOODY DOG OWNERS! they should be ashamed for not cleaning there dogs mess!! rofl lololololo0lolololo lmao

might of been my dogs mess :rolleyes:

G

OMFG! Your poor friend. That is crazy. You know he will be waiting to get hie revenge. So you best be on the look out. LMFAO :D

alfred e numan

ran the xb hard today, it rained, then snowed 2" then went down to 1" Went down to the football field and let er rip, ran it a little rich to be safe. one side of the field has a bank about 40-45 degrees now i see what you all are talking about, the thing can stop anywhere and blow snow-grass off all 4 tires and not get stuck- walked it back to the house to let it dry-- its got a odor and its not Klotz either!! yummy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts