• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mamba xl?

DemonRC

I don't see why not. You just would have to get longer straps. Duel 8s 6500mah run in parallel would be fast as hell and run for a long time. You would have to upgrade to a Mamba ESC though since the stock one maxes at 6s. 8s 6500mah in parallel is what I'm planning on running once I can drop the cash on one.

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlane

Team Driver
DemonRC said:
I don't see why not. You just would have to get longer straps. Duel 8s 6500mah run in parallel would be fast as hell and run for a long time. You would have to upgrade to a Mamba ESC though since the stock one maxes at 6s. 8s 6500mah in parallel is what I'm planning on running once I can drop the cash on one.
yeah I'd do the combo. That would be a smokin buggy!

fastlane

Team Driver
I think I will build this. When i sold my Rampage tt I swore if they made a brushless Rampage I'd be back. I like the way the multi gear is done away with on the XB-E. I will have a nice budget in about a week or so. More than likely I will sell the stock electronics on ebay and get my own radio system and Mamba xl combo.

fastlane

Team Driver
LOL! for sure. I guess I will have to get some hostile atx like I had on my TT

DemonRC

fastlane said:
I think I will build this. When i sold my Rampage tt I swore if they made a brushless Rampage I'd be back. I like the way the multi gear is done away with on the XB-E. I will have a nice budget in about a week or so. More than likely I will sell the stock electronics on ebay and get my own radio system and Mamba xl combo.
Multigear done away? Probably not. The setup is screaming for a traditional 2 speed. :)

booggieman2u

I seen the mamba xl at i hobby and omg that thing looks like a diff killer lol let us know how the djffs handel the power

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.