• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Lost some screw's for my Rampage TT!!!

Jus0NE

Hey Guys,

New member here.. I just bought a new Rampage TT about 3weeks ago, I didn't realized that the screws on it would get loose, till one of them fell out. So I went on here to find out more info. I read the forums in here about 1st time run, didn't really know that I had to make sure all screws were tighten after the run? My point is I need to order more screws but don't really know which ones to get? Can someone please help? I took a couple of pics under the chassis I can only find the 2 engine post+countersunk screws missing. But there's more missing screws and I'm not quite sure what size or what there called? here's the pics. If anyone can please tell me what type these screws are I would appreciate it. & send a link where I can purchase these screws so can order them asap & get me back running again.

Here are the ones i found: http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.5208/.f

View attachment 4264

View attachment 4265

Thank's

Last edited by a moderator:

Jus0NE

Thanks a bunch for link... I put out an order for it, now I can chill out. I also ordered loctite I'm gonna need it :]

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

DemonRC

Jus0NE said:
Thanks a bunch for link... I put out an order for it, now I can chill out. I also ordered loctite I'm gonna need it :] Thanks again, I appreciate your help.
Those are all 5mm's that you can pickup at a hardware store like Ace.

DustyR3825

Banned
DemonRC said:
Those are all 5mm's that you can pickup at a hardware store like Ace.
+1 Ace Always has the screws that you will need. Just check in your manual and it will tell you the size and length you will need to buy. I always buy 10 at a time for backup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts