• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Lost a Wheel

Trickle007

Contributor
Well it just fell off lol... where can i get the set pin,roll pin or what ever it is called for this?

I have the grub screw guess i did not lok tite the grub screw in or did not tighten it enough. Anyway any1 have a part# for me? or can i go and pick something up from the Home Depot perhaps?

lords

sweet ...it's nice to have this forum and support...that makes me a happy mofo and it wasn't my issue...lol

thanks,krashkrieg for helping Trickle007 out mang...

I had to post as this made me a happy man on Friday :)

Trickle007

Contributor
when i get a dremmel i am going to dremmel a flat spot on the pin and drive the grub screw right into the flat spot on the pin for a little added security so this don't happen again. I was so pissed when this happened cause i showed up to work an hour early to fine tune the settings on my new Futaba 3PM-x transmitter and with in 2 minutes the wheel fell of lol.

But it back up and running now so i will fine tune after work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts