• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND looking to buy XT or XB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerman77

Contributor
I have a XT 2 -3 months old! I just pulled the 30cc off and put on my MT. So its a Roller Have stock Tx Never used Body is cut for Dominator Side pipe. Im thinking about selling as a ROLLER LMK If interested !!

Triggerman77

Contributor
I get some pics Tomorrow. I really not sure what i want for it yet. I think on it. My son might not agree with me But will see :)

Triggerman77

Contributor
I Know i just bought this one from Rob 7 weeks ago LOL Brand New it has 5and a half tanks of gas on it . Only reason im thinking of selling is BC im about to order another MT for my 11yo son and then im gonna Build one with Some serious power. either TS 50cc or a 62cc IDK yet

TheNewbe

Contributor
Xt with upgraded servos(hitec 805bb for steering, hitec 645mg for throttle/brake), killer b v2 installed, futaba 3pl tx/rx, fg to baja adapters. Needs tuned just put a new spark plug in today and replaced pull start with one from my MT. Also needs a rear carrier bearing. Have stock wheels/tires also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts