• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Looking For A Possible Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

k20_94_dc

Hey guys I have a Hpi Baja SS I'm thinking of trying to trade or sale for a Rampage MT. The Baja is mostly stock it has about two gallons ran through it runs great. Has pro line desperado's wheels with hostile mx's on the rear and pow-ties on the front, jet pro v3, darksoul front bumper, and yammadude throttle linkage. The only reason I want to sell or trade is I'm coming form a nitro monster trunk and i want a gas monster truck not a dune buggy haha

k20_94_dc

Im in hendersonville tn friends with laganm21 thats why i want a mt i can see what his does and i think i would be happier with it. i love the baja it runs great drives great but i just like the 4x4

Photo0043.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

/monthly_2009_08/Photo0043.jpg.e6198b917864db76d71937e41d31c15e.jpg

/monthly_2009_08/Photo0044.jpg.200b30cef627878e25c97a58f139a029.jpg

/monthly_2009_08/Photo0045.jpg.82ca2f0e643564d18472ea8c3a7a77ab.jpg

/monthly_2009_08/Photo0046.jpg.d10ee8457b2792f5d15d0c618a48226b.jpg

/monthly_2009_08/Photo0047.jpg.bde87bc8366f6d2b4de610820c43070f.jpg

hotelcalif

I live in Knoxville and have a Rampage with a DDM 29cc and tuned pipe.It was a V-1 but has all the upgrades. It would not come with Tx or Rx but you could keep yours. Truck is fairly new.If interested email me @ dkimble5(at)knology.net.

hotelcalif

k20_94_dc said:
Hey hotelcalif what servo's does the truck have?
They are the servos that came with the truck.Not sure of the brand.

Obeast44

Banned
Just an update, I traded my Rampage to him. Good guy!Baja 5b is in great shape, cept the spoiler ( which I knew about). Cleaning her up as we speak, and giving her a complete once over. Everything on it looks to be in good shape, yes a few scratches but nothing major at all! Hope you enjoy that Rampage!

kryptonite

Obeast44 said:
Just an update, I traded my Rampage to him. Good guy!Baja 5b is in great shape, cept the spoiler ( which I knew about). Cleaning her up as we speak, and giving her a complete once over. Everything on it looks to be in good shape, yes a few scratches but nothing major at all! Hope you enjoy that Rampage!
damn bra. that was fast. you didnt even get a chance to break anything..lol.. good luck. its a nice 5bss you got, but you know im partial to my ramps..

Obeast44

Banned
Ya, Rampage was too fast for my friends to wanna run against me. With the 29cc headkit and DDM side dome that buggy was nuts fast with the Mini MX V2s. I could out accelerate, out corner, out brake , and had a higher top end. All with 4 wheel drive. I can understand why they didnt wanna race!

Was just informed from the wife that I can go ahead and get another Rampage!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Im still gonna be around for sure, maybe they will race against me if I run a 23cc vs their 29ccs hehe. Probably gonna snag another V1 Buggy and slowly upgrade it.

k20_94_dc

Well I got to run the buggy yesterday and its a beast I like it a lot runs/drives good, obeast44 is a good dude don't worry about doing deals with him he's legit. Now for the bad I stripped two sets of gears sucks but not fault of obeast44 it just happens with these ramps haha steel gears will be bought soon hopefully

kryptonite

k20_94_dc said:
I stripped two sets of gears sucks but not fault of obeast44 it just happens with these ramps haha steel gears will be bought soon hopefully
ya man. steal gears will help out. i saw you vented the cover. was this after they melted? till you get the steal gears run with no cover or butcher the one you have. its all in the heat. i cut the outside of my cover completly off and i havent had any issues for many gallons. they are pretty worn, but that expected after so many gallons on them. the steal gears are cheap enough to grab and that will obvously elimanate any further problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.