• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

lookin for help with better radio

98cruiser

RCDAD said:
I've read a lot of positive reviews on the Airtronics.
RC, I just bought a flysky B, looks real fansy compared to the stock, funny though there is no manual, I don't know what all the features and how to use them, I checke youtube so I can bind it, but what about figuring how to name and seperate the cars from one another???

Ildy666

Just download the manual.i did its like 25 pages but it gives good insight...

98cruiser

Guantanamo Joe said:
www.nitrorcx.comthe FLYSKY gt3B (or something like that) is bad ass. They have the 3C out too now, but that means the 3B is cheaper (like 38 bucks). don't let the cheap price fool you, look around this forum and see all the great things the people have to say about it. I love mine and since you can program more than one truck to the remote, my one remote runs ALL my RCs. The receivers are cheap too :D
G...so I don't need my fail safe installed if I use my flyskygt3b??????

vpalace

I was pretty convinced about the gt3c when reading this thread, but upon reading reviews online, it seems a lot and I mean a lot of people are experiencing failures with the receivers either right from the box or with replacements. Just seems maybe a better idea to go with the top of line (as quoted in this thread) Futaba radio such as the 3pl. The bit more you pay, you pay for better quality. I just don't want to have to buy 5 receivers at a time in case something happens.

Also, isn't the gt3b the radio that comes with the Rovan and king motor vehicles?

G

Also, isn't the gt3b the radio that comes with the Rovan and king motor vehicles?
Yes I've seen a few different platforms now come withe the "b". I have the Gt3b and never had a problem. I did upgrade to a 4PKS. I wanted a 4 channel and I could not find one negative comment on it.

FancyPants

Well I've been considering the flysky, but instead I broke down and went with the specktrum dx3c, 20 model mem, plus it works with the orange dsm receivers from hobby king.com (9.99). But that's my take. The other thing I have been wanting to try just because is from open hobby.com, if they ever get their site up and running, it looks like it has a cloned iPod touch on it. Anyways tell us what you think after you use the receiver/transmitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts