• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Long Island bashers?

voxmagna

No, i don't think we'll be having another one this month. The days are getting longer as we get closer to summer so we will be able to hold longer events. Plus its cold and we may get more snow coming Thursday. I'll let you know if anything changes.

claude bigelow

voxmagna said:
No, i don't think we'll be having another one this month. The days are getting longer as we get closer to summer so we will be able to hold longer events. Plus its cold and we may get more snow coming Thursday. I'll let you know if anything changes.
Sounds like a plan.

voxmagna

To all crawlers and scalers: This Saturday 2:00 at Mill Dam Park in Huntington meeting at the parking lot of the baseball fields and heading out on a trail ride.

voxmagna

G

Good times.

Nice bash spot.

voxmagna

Join us this Sunday 10:30am out in Centereach, LI. We also like ramps if you have room for it bring it, the more the merrier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts