• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Linkage/air filter clearance

Cyrusdawg

The mods done in these photos were made to increase clearance between the air filter and the linkage but also to give more leverage to the steering servo This is done with an extension on the steering arm This with a good strong servo works great Also the brake lever was reversed and this puts it in line with the servo arm I can make a linkage set for anyone that needs one including the extended arm Thanks, Cyrus

RCnoob

i was actually going to make a thread about an issue i was having that looks very similar. When i use the breaks, the breaking/throttle arm gets caught on the plastic peice that keeps the air filter on. People have told me about a piece you can buy that directs the air filter upwards so it gives space for the break/throttle servo arm to move freely. But i cant find anything like that. Anyone have any tips? or have any of you seen something like this online? thanks!

RCnoob

thanks!!! ive tried looking on DDM, but some times what ur looking for is hidden away real well

Cyrusdawg

Linkage

If that doesn't work for you I can make a linkage set for you and show you how to re-locate the servos. Thanks, Cyrus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts