• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Life Styles

Chief409

A post I just made on our RV Forum. There are a few members who have RC cars and trucks, others who deride the "Toy" cars. They are easy to tweak! As a moderator, I shouldn't, but...

"Time for the quarterly visit, Nov 16 to 18. Again we'll be staying at the Alameda County Fairgrounds RV Park. Still the best deal you'll find in the Bay Area. $100 for 50Amp FHU pull through.

The week after we'll be at NAS Point Mugu, near Oxnard, parked on the Beach over Thanksgiving. Watching the Original Naval Aviators, the Brown Pelicans (I'm a Patrol Aviator, and Patrol was the FIRST Naval Aviators, after the Pelicans).

And I'll have my "Toy" cars along. Including the 30# one with the race weedwacker engine!"

2012-10-14114803.jpg

With Trenchers and Split Six wheels.

2012-10-16181942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MNRampage

Sounds like fun camping on the beach. Cold here in MN,the rv is already stored and winterized. Nice looking buggy !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.