• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

LargeScaleRC fun run

rob64n

Contributor
Ok guys next date is set for Sept. 25 2010 so make plans to be there. I'll bring my crew. i will have my rampage and my xt.

lightning73

Ok it just went from me being tempted, to downrite foaming at the mouth... :eek: ...I will have to make sure the date doesn't conflict with any plans, im sure Krash will as well. But thats a very generous offer Obeast thanks man... ;)

Obeast44

Banned
Haha Not as generous as ya might think! :D

My wifes company has a hotel there, depending on how busy they are that weekend I may be able to get them comped (free)or at the very least get the "employee rate" which is cheaper than most campground spots :)

lightning73

Either way it turns out its still a generous offer in my book. And I really appreciate it. I will make it a point to leave that day open now. So you can count me in!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Thanks OBeast that's really great ....for next time... :(

Unfortunately one of my best friends is getting married that day and I'm in it .... :mad:

Obeast44

Banned
krashkrieg said:
Thanks OBeast that's really great ....for next time... :(
Unfortunately one of my best friends is getting married that day and I'm in it .... :mad:
Doh! Do him a favor and bring him too! He will thank you in the long run im sure :D

lightning73

Obeast44 said:
Doh! Do him a favor and bring him too! He will thank you in the long run im sure :D
I like that one, if thats not good advice I don't know what is...lol...That sucks that you cant make it tho Krash, I was hoping you would have been able to make it happen.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
HAAA...aint it the truth...been there done that...have no house to prove it...

Sorry Lightning known him 18 years, can't bail on this one...There's always another...

Obeast44

Banned
Im looking for a quick update on whos going to be there. If you need a hotel room in Lafayette Sept. 24 or 25th. I can get a REALLY low rate let me know soon so I can get ya one reserved if needed.

I will be there, weather permitting of course. I wont be making the drive up if they are calling for storms etc etc. Bob is really good about keeping everyone informed about that :)

I will have plenty of refreshments, shade, chairs and work space if needed.

So who else is makin the trip?

forist

Contributor
I am going to try to make it 50/50 chance right now. I had to order a radiator for my Jeep and don't know if it will be here and I can install it in time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts