• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

killer b

Deluge

It's basically a delay to make sure the engine is killed. Commonly used with Spektrum systems.

G

I don't think it's the killer b. The killer b switches are known for finding existing problems. You may also want to try a new plug. I have read that a plug can be responsible for glitching resulting in shut down. The killer b is wanting to shut it down for a reason. You can contact killer RC. Kent is a great guy. They will get it sorted if you are still at the brick wall. They have a forum for their products you could start there.

Let us know how it goes. desismileys_0496.gif

bigboysrctoys

Thanks rcdad did replace the plug, gonna pull the starter tonite n double check connections, I was on the forum but didnt post yet wanted to get a lil insight first from others here, havnt had alot of play/trt time yet.

bigboysrctoys

well tore off the starter and it was caked full of grass :( cleaned it out and it works great except the dang steering servo decided to take a crap! gotta love RC tho 1 quick call and a new 1 on the way :) looks as tho its time for some outerwears.

G

Double check your EPA. The little servos can't handle being pushed farther than the allowable travel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts