• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Keep Cordy In Your Prayers

G

All of you senior members know Cordy on the forums. Some of you know him personally. I recently found out from Angryrecords, also a forum member, that he is not well. Several of you had been wondering why he stopped posting. Since he was a regular it became obvious when the posts stopped. For those who are not familiar with Cordy, he is a great guy with only positive and constructive things to say and always helped when he could.

Cordy is in the hospital and has been there the past 6 months. :( He suffered a heart attack last year. There was hope of him going home soon, but he ran into more complications and now is having a hard time. I sent Cordy some Forum T shirts to help keep his spirits up. I ask all of you to please keep him and his family in your prayers.

God bless you Cordy get well soon!

Ildy666

I got a pm from his son terry telling me about his condition i didn't know if it i could post it.Be well Cordy i hope u get well....

andyken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get well Cordy.. thoughts and prayers to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.