• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

just ramble. pay no mind..

kryptonite

well, i thought i was going to do some bashing and vids today, but the weather is pretty cold. yesterday we had a high of 43*f. and today its going to top out at 18*f.. its killing me couse i found these really good bashing sites.. a golf course and an abandened wharehouse.. the whare house is kinda freaky, but would make for a good video with both my on-road and mt. i just don't want to crack my brand new shell with it being so bitter outside. the last one only lasted 2 tanks.. so i guess i will just smoke cigs, drink coffe, and sit the on forums.. anybody have any good ideas fore the day? i don't know, anything.. funny jokes.. anything?

topdog802

i got a joke......a guy walks into a bar......ouch.....haha:D i love that joke! i was thinking about bashing too but it only maybe 5. thats cold. tonight is -9 with a windchill of -25. :eek: u can play ing the rain, snow, mud but not the cold. :(

kryptonite

ya. the cold breaks things, like my new body. i may head out around 2 or so.. nahh.

mooman007uk

Banned
I'm just finishing installing my goodies that came this week, just the outerwears, hpi filter and 813 carb to do...cold here also but hope to get out later today or tomorrow. got some fg alloy shocks to build and some limiting straps to make to pass the time.

Neverhappy

stuck inside

You guys are lucky you can go outside anytime to fun with you 1/5 scales. I can't even pick mind up with my back injury. I've been down with this since 10/23 so that's why I rebuild my FG. Now I have a E-Flite Blade CX to mess around with while I'm down.

What I'm saying enjoy them while you can. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts